Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Say it once, say it twice, say it all the time! No more crap, no more crap, crap no more!

Do you know the definition of the optimist? Optimist is the ill-informed pessimist! But..... I can still defeat my demons, be strong and give up eating crap once and for all. So to all I say " No more" I am stopping eating crap! I have had it up to here, no up to here, actually up to high stinking everywhere. I stopped smoking after having cigarettes for loooong time. I stopped it cold chicken. I stopped drinking after having drank for years. So if I was able to do that I can stop eating crap and poisoning my body. I cant treat my body with so much disrespect and dishonesty. I will not any more! I am shutting the door. Crap you are not welcome any more! I am shaving my head bold tomorrow, I am taking my neard off tomorrow and I am stopping eating crap, TONIGHT!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go for it Vadim! Keep that crap OUT!
9 weight loss

Vadim said...

lol, I will!

Low Carb Daily said...

Definitely out with the CRAP!