Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THANK YOU!

I am so happy to have found this website. You guys are indeed jewels! I have done many diet before, including medifast and bunc others. Let me honestly say this, you guys are the best. You dont judge, put anyone donw or shame! I believe so much in Love and caring, kind word over harsh and demeaning sentence. May be toupghness works for some, never did for me. I even tried to be touph and rouph with myself, it doesnt work. Since I was a very young boy I always fought for those who were abused and mistreated. I always wanted to be a cop or a teacher or a doctor or any other servant to help people. I didnt become a cop becuase my mother begged me for her. I was struggling with that decision but she said if there is one thing I could do for her was not to become a cop. I didnt. I wanted to become a doctor but soon learned how difficult and at times ruthless of a road it is, but being a teacher is still an option. I love kids and I love to help, so last night I decided to pursue this option, even though its going to be difficult financially. I cant stand to be useless, unhappy and unhealthy. I must find my niche to find my equilibrium. If there is one thing in life that makes me sad is to be disappointed in those who I thought were my friends or caring people. Last night it crushed to have found out how truly fake people are at times. I was disappointed in my boss. I work for State, its not even a private school. There is so much politics going on in there its nauseated. I graduted from the very school that I work for now with a BS degree in DMI that is diagnostic medical imagining. I was on top of my class with 3.98 GPA. I could have easily be making around $80.000 but I am not. It was a conscious decision and I do not regret it. I usually do not regret anything, there is a reason for all. Once a student I worked in the student activity center and loved it. I was a student and now I was working for them. I know what they like and what they need. My boss fired a night manager before and seing that I was good with students asked me to stay and manage the fascility t night. She couldnt be nicer or pleasant for all this time. I have worked with her for the past 3 years. All of a sudden things started changing for the worst. I even told her one time that everything can be handled humanly and with dignity. I was defending students organization and disagreeing with her more and more on policies. She started getting very defensive and telling me to basically zip it. But as you guys know by now, zipping it is not an option! I eventually told her " Listen if you want to fire me do so but there is no need to be disgraceful or nasty about it. I consider myself an open-minded guy and believe in opne, honest and constructive dialogue! The problem is for her that unlike other manager before I am truly loved and appreciated by many students on campus and much of the faculty. She realizes it and understands that if she fires me the union and student body will rebel on campus, lol, i know they will. One time they protested to the president when I was not allowed to implement few policies on their behalf. But my boss brings a lot money to the university, she is originally from Georgia and does a lot of fundraising on university's behalf. So follow the money as one wise man would say! She has a looooooooooot of power! I dont and wont even put up a fight for many reasons. I just hope that the storm will calm down and we find a happy medium where both of us can coexist! Today I feel much more at peace. I pray that my low carb finally gets it going once and for all!

1 comment:

NewVision said...

I'm glad to hear you had a better day. Hang in there, you can do it. :)