Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday party!

It was my frind's Bday party last night. I had a bit too much to drink. I drank almost a full bottle of vodka and had too much of a good time. I havent had a relaxing time in a while, so I guess once I started drinking and having a good time I just continued to roll. I was eating relatively low carb until deserts came along. i did indulge myself a bit too much in cheesecake even though I stopped at one slice. Well not stressing about it. I and my friends are having another big party tonight at the sauna, so there are tons of beers served. I will abstain from drinking today. Last night was enouph. I did have a good time and m body seemed to not resist. Anyway, hope all yo guys are doing ok on your journey!

I still did 10, 000 steps yesterday, 10, 435 exactly!

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

I think it's important to look for real signs of progress. Sure, you did drink some and eat a slice of cheesecake. But, it sounds to me like you didn't go completely overboard like you've done in the past? If my interpretation is correct, then that's progress. :)

Have fun tonight!

NewVision said...

Sounds like fun Vadim, I'm glad you got to relax and enjoy yourself.