Monday, November 24, 2008

Tuesday Menu!

It is very early Tuesday, actually about 1 am local NYC time. I just came home and cant seem to fall asleep. I might have overworked my body and now my body is kind of overworking my brain. I feel both energetic and hungry. HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUNGRY! Weight lifting does make one hungry, and it always makes me eat. eat. eat. And I did! But instead of just devouring everything I could get my hands on, I decided to eat coonsciously and with my head, instead of my eyes and stomack! So this is a start to the Tuesday menus:\

1 am -
1 can sardines with 1 teaspoon olive oil; big cucumber, tomatoes and green onion salad with 3 teaspoons of almond butter!= 500 calories

5 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Good for you, Vadim!

You're not giving in to your emotional-impulses - as they relate to food. Instead, you slowed down and consciously decided what you really needed to eat. That's progress, I do believe.

Keep up the good work.

I hope your sleep improves soon.

Vadim said...

Thank you! However I still have a long way to go before I can start treat food as an emotional tool rather then strictly physiological neccessity! I still felt a bit guilty eating so late at night. So instead of chilling and going to bed, I am staying up to make sure I get 2 hours before going to bed to digest the food. i also did some push ups! Lol, its a marathon, and definitley not an easy overnight task! Thanks for your iput as always, i really appreciate it!

Me said...

Absolutely what Harry said!!

Staying up an extra 2 hours - would that put your bed time at past 3am? What time did you need to be up this morning?

Vadim said...

I am still up, going to bed at around 4 or 5 am this morning. I dont have to be up until 11 this morning. I work as an evening manager in big University student department and also part time as an adult echocardiographer, but tommorow I only have to work from 4 pm to 12 am so I should get my 6 hours!

Vadim said...

Like I always say if you want to make God lauph, make plans!