4 eggs fried in olive oil= 400 calories
1 can sardines=180 calories
5 oz sugar free dark chocolate covered almonds= 600 calories
almond butter=400 calories
1 cup of almond milk= 50 calories
2 oz turkey bologna=100 calories
Kentucky Fried chicken ( 3 chicken wings, 1 crispy chicken breast )=1100 calories
39 grams of carbs
3 small low carb ice creams= 300 calories and 15 grams of carbs
1/2 cup blueberries= 5 carb and 80 calories
2 oz almonds= 350 calories
1 cup almond milk= 50 calories
1/2 cup cottage chees = 150 calories
total effort= NO COMMENTS!
Today wrapped up my first week of low carb menu my way challenge! It was very educational and enlightening to say the least. There was a lot of failures, but there were also small victories, believe it or not. I learned quite few lessons along this short journey. And here is a short list of Cons and Pros for the first week:
1. I learned how important and productive keeping journal is, it doenst only keep track of all caloric intake, but it lets one be accountable and honest!
2. I found mind like supportive and good people.
3. I know I can only get better
4. I was able to stay away from weighting myself every day and being obsessed with it
5. The take away message is Do not ever feel guilty and worthless for making mistakes. Mistakes are blessings for us to learn from, it is an experience and not a punishment!
1. I wasnt able to accomplish what I set out to do.
2. I was weak when I needed to be strong.
3. I ate the wrong food whenI could have eaten better ( emotional eating )
Weight update tomorrow! I have no idea how much I lost or gained. Totally puzzled. I did eat a lot more then I needed for my expedenture, but i did manage to stay relatively low carb.
WEIGHT= 228 POUNDS